Know Before You Go!
COUNTRY LAKESHAKE FESTIVAL INFO
Please check out our FAQ section. Still need help? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Interested in being a craft vendor at our festival? Apply to be a craft vendor here.
Interested in being a food vendor at our festival? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship opportunities, please contact: email@example.com
PRESS AND MEDIA:
For Press inquiries, including photo credential requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Radio and Media Promotion inquiries, contact: email@example.com
Have a question about your ticket order or have an issue with your wristband? Please call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 or email Customer_support@ticketmaster.com
Passes are on sale now! You can purchase passes through our Buy Passes page on our website here or call Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000!
Doors will open everyday at 2pm and close at 11pm.
No. Vending of any kind is strictly prohibited on and around Northerly Island and the Museum Campus, including in and around the parking facilities. This will be strictly enforced.
Nope, we welcome all ages! Children 6 and under can come for free and will not need a wristband.
In the Festival: There are ADA viewing platforms spread throughout the Main Stage floor, along with ADA restrooms throughout the venue. In addition, the VIP Lounge Reserved area is fully accessible with a ramp to the patio and lower level, and an elevator to the top level, along with an ADA restrooms facilities. Parking - ADA shuttles: Upon request within the parking lots, a shuttle will be provided to guests needing additional assistance. Guests can reach out to security patrolling the parking lots to radio for the shuttle. The shuttle will drop off at the Adler Planetarium and be able to provide service after the show, however, please be patient as it will need to wait until pedestrian traffic clears to be able to get back to the Adler drop-off for additional pickups.
Sorry, no tailgating will be allowed.
You will be able to exit and re-enter the festival up to twice a day. Should you need to exit and re-enter the festival more than that, please see a guest services representative before exiting the venue a third time.
Please call Ticketmaster at 1-800-653-8000 and they will be able to assist you with ticket order or account information.
We are happy to tend to the needs of our ADA patrons. If you'd like a sign language interpreter, all requests must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 2nd.
Allowed in the venue:
- Non-professional cameras (fits in your pocket)
- Backpack or small purse (searched upon entry)
- Extra Clothes
- 1 Factory Sealed or Empty Water Bottle of any kind (except glass)
- Empty 1.5 L Transparent Camelback
- A one gallon clear zip-lock bag of food
- 6-pack size collapsible cooler
- Non-aerosol bug spray and sunscreen
- Lawn Chairs - bag chairs or beach chairs (must be set up in chair zone and are not permitted next to the stage)
Items Not Allowed:
- Professional cameras (anything with a detachable lens)
- Audio Recording Equipment
- Video recording devices (other than cell phones)
- Pets/Animals (SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY)
- Musical Instruments
- Alcohol or beverages of any kind (other than factory sealed water)
- Knives/Weapons of any kind
- Chains/Chain Wallets
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Tents of any kind
- Signage over 12”x12”
- Laser lights, pens, or pointers
- Aerosol cans of any kind
- Toys, water guns or squirt guns
- Stuffed animals, sharpies, markers or spray paint
- In-line skates, roller skates, skateboards, or bikes
- Sticks, bats, or clubs
- Hula Hoops
- Any item deemed to be unsafe by venue management
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-a-ways, etc.
You may bring:
- Factory Sealed or Empty Water Bottles of any kind (except glass)
- Food must be in a one gallon clear zip-lock bag. 1 per person.
- 6-pack size collapsible cooler
- All items are susceptible to inspection upon entry
- We will also have concessions on site available
We do to those who are of legal age and have a valid state ID.
You can, but please advise the security guard at the gate and they will call the medics who will assist you.
Yes, we sure will!
Yes, ask any festival staff member and they will direct you to the right location.
Yes, we'll have a spot you can recharge your phone at the festival.
We will have all will call information closer to the festival!
Don’t lose or break it. Wristbands that have been tampered with will be void and lost wristbands cannot be replaced for any reason.
No, your wristband needs to be on tight enough that it does not slide off and is good for you and only you. Wristbands that have been tampered with will be void and lost wristbands cannot be replaced for any reason.
We have 3-day and single day passes. If you purchased a 3-day festival pass it will be good for the entire weekend. Your single day pass will only be good for the day you purchased. You can not go any one day of the festival. The single day passes will be assigned to a specific day.